Forensic Mental Health Insider
Official Membership Publication of AIAFS
- The Essentiality of Sleep While Recovering From Depression
- 10 Things Criminal Justice and Allied Professionals Need to Know About Suicide
- Arsonist Sub-Types How Understanding Them Assists in Investigations and Treatment [Forensic Mental Health Columnist Interview]
- Ten Facts about Youth Firesetting that Law Enforcement Professionals Need to Know
- Confabulation among Offender Populations: Facts Correctional Professionals Need to Know
- Data-Driven Decision Making- One States Efforts to Improve Juvenile Justice Outcomes [Forensic Mental Health Columnist Interview]
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Competency to Stand Trial (CST) A Need for Greater Understanding and Further Research
You must be a member to read these articles.
Check back, this edition is coming soon!
About the Publication
Forensic Mental Health Insider is the official, quarterly membership publication of American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies (AIAFS). Every article is written with the intention of providing informative, clear-cut and useful information for professionals and students interested in learning more about topics related to the field of forensic mental health.
Peer Review Panel
Forensic Mental Health Insider is peer-reviewed by professionals from the fields of criminal justice, education, forensics, human service, law, and psychology.
Dream of Being Published?
If you’re interested in publishing an article in Forensic Mental Health Insider, please send us an email. An AIAFS representative will then reach out to you to discuss your topic idea as well as review our publication process.