Forensic Scholars Membership Program
Become a Member Today!
The mission of the American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies is to provide quality education, training, consultation, and research in the forensic studies to professionals and students.
AIAFS is a professional organization dedicated to providing interdisciplinary trainings and conferences to professionals working in the fields of criminal justice, education, law, medicine, and psychology. Since its inception in 2011, AIAFS has provided trainings throughout the forensic disciplines by having offered more than 125 on-site seminars and conferences on a variety of topics related to the field of forensic mental health. The training topics are broad in nature yet offer current and relevant research, trending content, and expertise from a host of trainers who are recognized locally, nationally, and internationally.
AIAFS is now pleased to offer a professional membership program. Membership benefits are designed to provide opportunities to enhance competency in topics related to the field of forensic mental health. Highlights of membership include participation in online and on-site educational trainings, collaboration with professionals in the field, networking opportunities, and facilitating connections with experts on relevant topics.
Membership means being a part of a professional organization that is dedicated to increasing awareness within the forensic mental health field on a continuous basis.
Benefits of Membership
- An annual certificate of membership
- Access to a members-only library of 60+ webinars in an on-demand format, with at least one webinar on a forensic mental health topic added quarterly.
- A certificate of completion, handout, and post-test are included with each webinar to comply with the requirements of most professional continuing education boards.
- Exclusive access to a library of downloadable, one-page educational fact sheets designed to increase professional knowledge and awareness regarding a host of topics related to the fields of criminal justice and mental health.
- Access to Forensic Mental Health Insider, the official quarterly publication of AIAFS, including current articles on trending subject matter.
- Access to the archived issues of Forensic Mental Health Practitioner, a previous biannual publication of AIAFS focusing on multidisciplinary scholarly articles relevant to professionals working in criminal justice, mental health, and human service settings.
- Opportunities for collaboration with professionals and students by publishing articles in AIAFS' Forensic Mental Health Insider.
Annual Membership Fee
Individual - $89.00
Student - $59.00*
* -Apply for Student Membership by indicating intent to become a member & attaching proof of current education enrollment in the form below OR by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Membership Interest
This form is only for those who wish to sign up for the student membership. If you'd like to register for individual membership, please choose the "Add to Cart" option at the bottom of this page.
Become a member of AIAFS Today!
Join AIAFS today to be a part of a worldwide training and educational organization dedicated to innovative training, critical thinking, and service excellence. Registration takes less than two minutes for a full-year of professional connection.
You may purchase a membership by adding it to your cart below or click here to learn more.
Access to the benefits of the Forensic Scholars Membership Program is limited to the paid registrant(s) only. Unauthorized use and/or dissemination of membership materials, including but not limited to, webinars and the corresponding materials, fact sheets, and articles from the membership publication, is strictly prohibited and may result in additional charges and/or inactivation of the membership. A certificate of membership is valid for a paid registrant only.
Want all of this information on the go? Click here to download a PDF version of this information.