Forensic Scholars Membership Program
Become a Member Today!
The mission of the American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies is to provide quality education, training, consultation, and research in the forensic studies to professionals and students.
AIAFS is a professional organization dedicated to providing interdisciplinary trainings and conferences to professionals working in the fields of criminal justice, education, law, medicine, and psychology. Since its inception in 2011, AIAFS has provided trainings throughout the forensic disciplines by having offered more than 125 on-site seminars and conferences on a variety of topics related to the field of forensic mental health. The training topics are broad in nature yet offer current and relevant research, trending content, and expertise from a host of trainers who are recognized locally, nationally, and internationally.
AIAFS is now pleased to offer a professional membership program. Membership benefits are designed to provide opportunities to enhance competency in topics related to the field of forensic mental health. Highlights of membership include participation in online and on-site educational trainings, collaboration with professionals in the field, networking opportunities, and facilitating connections with experts on relevant topics.
Membership means being a part of a professional organization that is dedicated to increasing awareness within the forensic mental health field on a continuous basis.
Benefits of Membership
Why You Should Join!
- An annual certificate of membership
- Discounts on webinar training events
- One or more FREE webinars on a forensic mental health related topic quarterly
- Member-only access to a webinar portal containing self-paced educational videos on a variety of topics that include a post-test and certificate of completion
- Exclusive access to a library of downloadable, one-page educational fact sheets designed to increase professional knowledge and awareness regarding a host of topics related to the fields of criminal justice and mental health
- Access to current and trending topics with the goal of developing greater knowledge about the latest discoveries, findings, and breakthroughs in the field of forensic mental health and allied disciplines
- Access to Forensic Mental Health Insider, the official quarterly publication of AIAFS including current articles on trending subject matter
- Access to exclusive interviews of professionals in forensic mental health disciplines with AIAFS' Forensic Mental Health Columnist Cheryl Arndt in the Forensic Mental Health Insider membership publication
- Access to a quarterly expert interview on a variety of topics in Forensic Mental Health disciplines
- Collaboration with students and professionals by publishing articles in AIAFS' Forensic Mental Health Insider
- Access to the Forensic Mental Health Practitioner, the bi-annual elite membership publication of AIAFS
Cost of Membership
Annual Membership Fee
Individual - $89.00
Student - $59.00*
* -Apply for Student Membership by indicating intent to become a member & attaching proof of current education enrollment in the form below OR by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Membership Interest
This form is only for those who wish to sign up for the student membership. If you'd like to register for individual membership, please choose the "Add to Cart" option at the bottom of this page.
Become a member of AIAFS Today!
Join AIAFS today to be a part of a worldwide training and educational organization dedicated to innovative training, critical thinking, and service excellence. Registration takes less than two minutes for a full-year of professional connection.
You may purchase a membership by adding it to your cart below or click here to learn more.
Want all of this information on the go? Click here to download a PDF version of this information.