The American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies - Webinar
Youth Firesetting: A Review for Criminal Justice, Forensic Mental Health, and Legal Professionals
Presented by Jerrod Brown, Ph.D.,
This webinar is only available to members
To purchase a membership or for more information on what membership includes, click here.
If you are already a member, please log in and go to your "My Account" page to view this Webinar for free.
- Review key research findings, statistics, concepts and overlapping terminology associated with youth firesetting
- Learn about the challenges that youth firesetting can present for clinical and forensic professionals
- Gain a basic knowledge of screen and intervention practices most appropriate for youth firesetters
- Explore some of the myths and misconceptions associated with youth firesetting
- Learn about the impairments and psychiatric disorders that are often comorbid within youth who set fires
Access FREE Online Articles at Forensic Scholars Today.
Want more articles? Become a member today to access AIAFS' official quarterly publication, Forensic Mental Health Insider!
Learn more about Concordia University, St. Paul's Master of Arts with an Emphasis in Forensic Behavioral Health degree/certificate program.